Here we go:
Go to bank, deposit check.(Found over $600 worth of checks to deposit! That's good - but it's bad, because I only got one of them this week, the rest were old. D'oh.) Go to bookstore, purchase book.*(Poppy Z. Brite, Liquor. I'll get the sequel, Prime, on Amazon, it's good.) Go to post office, see if my PO Box is still valid or if they closed it for non-payment. (Sigh. I totally forgot about it.)(Still open! Will post details!) Buy and eat lunch!
- If I go really crazy, buy new socks (and maybe other clothes too, but I really want new socks).
- Hair cut? (This list is officially insane now. But I'm starting to resemble my icon.)
Spring cleaning part one: get together old stuff for donating and/or throwing out.(Done with part one - got rid of the excess clothes, threw away a lot of magazines and papers, etc.! Still working, but honestly, got more done already than I had expected.) Help mom with a few things (maybe? not sure if she still needs it...)(Talked to her, everything's good.) Watch Left of the Dial, the Air America documentary on HBO. (Ok, this isn't exactly important.)(Good show! Someone remind me to post about it later.) Watch more tv. (This is not a good sign.)(Ok, enough of that. Can't take sitting in front of the tv any longer.) Fill out rebate forms! Money!(Whee, $40 back, in 8... weeks... sigh.)
- Go running. (This is dependent on my stomach actually feeling good enough that I trust going for a run.)
- Learn to ride a bike. (Nope, still don't know. But at least now I have a bike. This is not, incidentally, probably a realistic goal for a list of stuff to finish today.)
Pick a place for brunch tomorrow.
Ok, so I'm setting the bar low. Shut up. I'll add more things later**. *cough*
* - Amazingly, Amazon has been getting more aggressive with its book pricing - even with my 10% off at B&N, it's still cheaper for me to get most stuff from Amazon. Crazy. But then you have to wait 2 days (or more, if you're not cool enough to be an Amazon Prime member) for the stuff to arrive. But... I want a new book to read, and I've got a coupon for an extra 10% off or whatever, which will... well, basically bring it to the same level as Amazon. Yeah, well, I'll get it today.
** - See? Up to -four- things on my list already! It's out of control!
Update: Did stuff! Doing stuff! Being productive! Crazy.