"Join us for three unforgettable days of:
- Private viewings of the permanent collection with the Museum's curators
- Behind-the-scene tours of the Metropolitan's conservation labs
- Talks with the Museum's Director and President
- Focused discussions with curators on collecting
- Dining in the Museum's galleries
This extraordinary weekend will include an insider's view of the special exhibitions "Leonardo da Vinci, Master Draftsman", the first comprehensive exhibition of the artist's drawings ever presented in America, and "Manet/Velazquez: The French Taste for Spanish Painting", a show featuring works by masters of Spain's golden age and the nineteenth-century French artists who drew inspiration from their work.
We invite you to participate in this new program with a gift to the Museum of $12,500 per person (does not include hotel or airfare)."
Yikes. Somehow, I think I'll be skipping that. ;)